Overseas tenants

If you’re relocating to Sydney from overseas and wanting to have a property ready straight away it can be difficult as you won’t be able to inspect the property. It’s a good idea if you have friends or family in the area to have them view the property on your behalf. If not there are many relocation agencies that will be able to assist such as Toll Transitions.

Even though we highly recommend having you or someone on your behalf view the property before applying it’s not a necessity. If you’re unable to arrange please advise your leasing agent to organise an alternative.

Refer to our renting guide for further information.